From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Re: Re: problem with distcc
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:03:30
1 Le Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:45:44 -0400, Chris Gianelloni a écrit :
2
3 > We use "x86" for the installcd and "i686" for the LiveCD.
4
5 Ok, i686 is what I have used, and I'm compiling a livecd-stage1.
6 Distcc is working fine now.
9 Another question please.
10 I just need to create a livecd with some desktop softs like OOo, Gimp,
11 Firefox etc...
12 The only thing particular I need is the /home is automaticaly mounted on a
13 USB key (I don't want to build a liveusb because all PC can't boot on USB)
14 and maybe some others little personalizations.
15
16 Can I do that as I'm trying, building a livecd-stage1 then livecd-stage2,
17 or have I necessarily to start building at a stageX ?
18
19 I think I can use the first method, but I'm not sure...
22 Christophe PEREZ
23 --
24 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list