From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Local timezone error
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:31:29
1 Hi to all!
2 I am building a livecd-stage1 using an ebuild from my local portage; the
3 package builds fine on my machine, but in catalyst i got this error:
4
5 Finished compilation: Wed Oct 18 16:20:59 Local time zone must be set--see zic manual page 2006
6 (In case of errors please change into the directory with error and run 'make')
7 make: *** [default] Error 1
8
9 And catalyst stop
10
11 I look on doc, but no things say something about local time zone.
12 I am missing something?
13
14 Thanks
15
16 Luca
19 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
20
21 LINUX User #411601
22 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it
27 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list