From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Gnome-light
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:28:52
1 I have pretty much came to the same conclusion. I just hate how much
2 larger my builds are when I use the full gnome package. I'm going to
3 take a shot and installing the whole thing and then using the stage 2 to
4 remove default packages like Epiphany and totem. And see how small I can
5 get before it stops working again.
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
9 Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 12:16 PM
10 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Gnome-light
12