From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] network cards and onboard.
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:29:26
1 Alle 16:19, martedì 08 agosto 2006, Caleb Cushing ha scritto:
2 > I made a cd and it works to some degree... but It doesn't seem to be
3 > autoloading the appropriate network modules on multiple machines. I've only
4 > had one work so far and I'm not sure what it has in it. but one was an
5 > intel and it loaded with an e100 module the other was a nforce4 so it
6 > should work off of forcedeth but I didn't try it. what is responsible for
7 > detecting these and loading them (the modules were built) ?
8
9 I think that all is done by livecd-functions.sh..
10 I am planning to use networkmanager from Gentopia to configure network; anyone
11 got experience about it?
12
13 Luca
14 --
15 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
16 nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
17
18 LINUX User #411601
19 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it
24 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list