From: lin pro <linforpros@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Does subarch determine profile or stage3 seed?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 05:58:33
1 On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Rick "Zero_Chaos" Farina
2 <zerochaos@g.o> wrote:
5 > We can try to help if you post your spec.
8 thank you for your reply.
9 Here is my spec file: http://bpaste.net/show/158113/
10 And this is how it works after
11 catalyst -f generic_stage1_studio.spec http://bpaste.net/show/158115/
14 My goal is to be able to run catalyst to produce stage1, stage2,stage3
15 and then stage4 inn order to install
16 it on a intel i3. Like I mentioned before the build host is an amd:
17
18 processor : 3
19 vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
20 cpu family : 18
21 model : 1
22 model name : AMD A8-3850 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
23 stepping : 0
24 microcode : 0x3000027
25 cpu MHz : 2900.000
26 cache size : 1024 KB
27 physical id : 0
28 siblings : 4
29 core id : 3
30 cpu cores : 4
31 apicid : 3
32 initial apicid : 3
33 fpu : yes
34 fpu_exception : yes
35 cpuid level : 1
36 wp : yes
37 flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
38 mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
39 fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nopl
40 nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic
41 cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit wdt
42 arat hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save pausefilter
43 bogomips : 5800.30
44 TLB size : 1536 4K pages
45 clflush size : 64
46 cache_alignment : 64
47 address sizes : 40 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
48 power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate
52 I realize that the road may be bumpy, but hey, I 've got a little bit
53 of patience here.
54 Thank you for any hints
55
56 Ben