From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Too many problems with groupadd when creating stage3
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 01:46:11
1 On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 13:50 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > or just fix catalyst
3
4 Feel free to suggest how to do so, seeing as how we have had this
5 problem since... well, as long as I had been doing Release Engineering
6 work in 2004. Every release, we had to work around this broken
7 behavior. We tried everything from trying to force shadow to build
8 sooner to hand-hacking group/passwd files. As you can guess, none of
9 the "solutions" were ever good enough for global inclusion.
12 Chris Gianelloni
13 Developer
14 wolf31o2.org