From: Tim Humble <tim@×××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Unknown option --postconf
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:45:14
1 Hi
5 I recently installed catalyst in order to customise a liveCD. I thought I
6 would start by trying to recreate the 2005.0 liveCD with no changes.
10 I downloaded the spec files by emerging livecd-specs-2005.0 and got the
11 kernel config from livecd-kconfigs-2005.0 - nothing was changed except a
12 couple of references to match my directory structure.
16 Stage 1 compiled with no problems, Stage 2 however, gives me the following
17 error and I cant find any references on google or this mailing list for this
18 problem.
22 Output is as follows:
26 * GNU info directory index is up-to-date.
27
28 Error: Unknown option '--postconf=emerge splashutils splash-themes-livecd'!
32 None
33
34 None
38 !!! catalyst: Runscript kernel build failed
44 Traceback (most recent call last):
45
46 File "modules/livecd_stage2_target.py", line 309, in run_local
47
48 self.build_kernel()
49
50 File "modules/livecd_stage2_target.py", line 294, in build_kernel
51
52 "Runscript kernel build failed")
53
54 File "/usr/lib/catalyst/modules/catalyst_support.py", line 98, in cmd
55
56 raise CatalystError,myexc
57
58 CatalystError: <unprintable instance object>
59
60 None
64 !!! catalyst: Runscript aborting due to error.
68 Any help would be greatly appreciated
72 Kind Regards
76 Tim