From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Wifi
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:41:32
1 Sorry my comments didn't go through on that e-mail, dang web client. It
2 sounds like this isn't going to be as painful as I anticipated, at least
3 for the chipsets covered by the kernel. How about the ndiswrapper? Have
4 you had any luck playing with that? It almost sounds to good to be true.
5 I am considering including the package and then loading a folder with a
6 few of the more common wifi drivers.
11
12 From: Kessler, Paul [mailto:kessler@×××××××××××××.us]
13 Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 9:19 AM
14 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
15 Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Wifi