From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] changing genkernel's configuration files as invoked by Catalyst
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:36:24
1 Joshua Hoblitt wrote:
2 > I don't know if this is intersting but here is a diff between the
3 > genkernel 3.4.6 ebuild and what I put in my overlay tree to add the
4 > arcmsr driver.
5
6 The diff isn't all that useful to us, since it's *really* easy to add the new
7 driver to the list in SVN. It's just a pain to do it the way you're doing
8 it...patching the source in the ebuild in a custom snapshot in a catalyst build.
9 Thanks, though.
12 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
13 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
14 --
15 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list