From: "Daniel Díaz" <mrchapp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd-stage1 problem
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 04:33:09
1 Hello!
4 On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Robert C Corsaro <rcorsaro@×××××××.com> wrote:
5 > Andrew Gaffney wrote:
6 > > Robert C Corsaro wrote:
7 > >> Perhaps I need a newer stage3?
8 > >
9 > > Yes, you do. You should *always* build a full set of stages (1-3) using
10 > > the same snapshot you're using to build your CD. This avoids upgrade
11 > > problems like this.
14 > Should I update that howto? It recommends getting the stage3 off a mirror.
15
16 I just noticed the Wiki page has been updated. Thanks many! I'm sure
17 many have been bitten by that bug, and even if that document out of
18 this project's scope, surely that'll keep people that found it somehow
19 useful (like you) from falling for that.
20
21 Thanks and greetings!
22
23 Daniel Díaz