From: Erick Michau <erick.michau@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE : [gentoo-catalyst] Mounting squashfs fails
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 13:19:10
1 I encountered this a few times in the past 2 3 years i'm using catalyst. I
2 never could fix it.
3 Instead i switched to zisofs.
4 That is if you don't mind having some 20-30Mb extra space on the iso.
5
6 Also i have to note that this happened always after some time since the last
7 stage2 building. So for me it was just the portage tree that changed. Then
8 switching back to squashfs after 2 3 months was sometimes ok but not all the
9 time. In my experience, i don't think this has to do with catalyst
10 versioning.
11 I tried numerous times to rebuild but this led me no where.
12
13 Zisofs did the trick although i'm still wondering why.
14
15 Sorry i can't be of more help.
16
17 Erick