From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] genkernel
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:25:51
1 On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 14:29 +0100, martin nicolas wrote:
2 > Hi everybody,
3 > first of all thanks for the great work what is done, then, please
4 > excuse me for my poor english level.
5 >
6 > Here is my question, I am on the point to make a personalised livecd
7 > and I would to remove the keymap boot option, I supose that is done
8 > with the option "--do-keymap-auto" in genkernel did I supose right ?
9
10 Actually, we just added a "dokeymap" to the kernel line in the isolinux
11 config.
12
13 > If yes could you tell me whereis the script witch call genkernel ?
14 > If no could you tell me how to remove this option ?
15
16 Edit the livecd/runscript/x86-archscript.sh and remove the "dokeymap"
17 from wherever you see it.
20 Chris Gianelloni
22 Games - Developer
23 Gentoo Linux