From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] forcing a package to recompile
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:03:58
1 Lanza Fabrizio wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I am using catalyst for a livecd. When I reached livecd-stage1, one
4 > package failed because it needs qt compiled with different USE flags.
5 > I have all the autoresume, autochache, and whatever, set for catalyst.
6 > I already put the correct USE flags in package.use, but basically I
7 > cannot get qt recompiled. So, it always hangs at the same place.
8 >
9 > Is there a way to tell catalyst that qt is not installed, so that it
10 > will install it again? Or a way to force its reinstall? I could delete
11 > it also from the temp snapshot... but what would I have to delete?
12
13 Are you using -* in your livecd/use? If so, that overrides anything set in
14 package.use.
17 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
18 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
19 --
20 gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o mailing list