From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Gentoo install LiveCDs autobuild spec files
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:26:40
1 On 06/18/2009 05:23 AM, Juan Luis Pérez Pérez wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > where could I download install-x86-minimal LiveCD spec file?
5 > I would like to base my own LiveCD on this one, but the newest ones I
6 > found are specs for gentoo-2007.1, I know there is autobuilds for
7 > Gentoo LiveCDs, but I don't know where they are in sources.gentoo.org.
8
9 http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/releng/trunk/releases/weekly/specs/
12 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
13 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead