From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] syntax livecd/empty and livecd/rm
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:20:14
1 On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 17:06 -0400, Christophe PEREZ wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > It seems it's not possible to use something like that in livecd/empty and
4 > livecd/rm :
5 > /usr/share/keymaps/{atari,amiga,mac,sun}
6 >
7 > Why ?
8
9 It doesn't follow bash syntax.
10
11 > Wouldn't it be usefull ?
12
13 It could be. I tend to think that it would be more work than it is
14 worth, but will gladly apply patches you might have for this.
15 Otherwise, don't expect it to change, as I prefer to specify different
16 directories on different lines.
17
18 Also, don't reply to another thread when making a new one. It messes up
19 thread-based email reading. ;]
22 Chris Gianelloni
24 Games - Developer
25 Gentoo Linux