From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] About the /bin/fuser issue...
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 02:08:19
1 On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 20:58 +0200, Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 > Anyone encounter this issue?
3
4 I'm not sure why you chose to repost the same question, but since nobody
5 answered last time, it is very likely that nobody has seen it. It also
6 is an error in the init process, and really has nothing to do with
7 catalyst. Can you reproduce it on a normal install?
8
9 > Some info on my livecd-stage2.spec:
10
11 Please don't post your spec stuff unless it's asked for, as it really
12 doesn't help much at all for most of the questions you're asking.
13
14 I hope you get this problem fixed, but your best bet at this point is to
15 try to determine exactly which init script is calling fuser.
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
20 x86 Architecture Team
21 Games - Developer