From: Derek Davis <derek.davis@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] HPPA catalyst
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:19:15
1 I'm just wondering why the catalyst spec files that I see in
2 http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/catalyst/trunk/livecd/files/ don't
3 seem to match up with what is on the HPPA installCD. For one, the stage2
4 spec file says that it will create a squashfs file, but on the
5 installCD, it is image.loop. And when I try to run catalyst on the stage
6 1 spec, it dies because passook is masked. Also, the kconfig on the
7 installCD doesn't seem to match with what is specified in the stage2
8 spec file.
9
10 So, where can I find the actual spec files and kconfig files that were
11 used to make the installCD? Or if I have found the correct ones, why do
12 they not seem to match up for me? Thanks.
13
14 Derek