From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Migrating man page to asciidoc?
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:25:26
1 On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 08:17:25PM +0200, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > I played with this in the Makefile now. The only easy solution that
3 > really gives stable checksums is setting time including modification
4 > time to the time of the related commit. So that means loss of real
5 > modification times. If you want to go that route the command
6 >
7 > touch --date=$(git log --pretty=%ci -1) foo
8 >
9 > could be handy. I guess git archive looks at timestamps from the git
10 > store only to avoid that. Using git archive and pulling generated files
11 > in after may work, but it#s more research than I would like to do myself.
12
13 I'll take a look at this and post a patch if I come up with something.
14
15 William