From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>, gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: [gentoo-releng] Seek for your advices : Make Gentoo LiveCD for ppc64le
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:05:22
1 On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 5:26 AM, Kevin Zhao <kevin.zhaoshuai@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi Mike && Hi Folks,
3
4 Hi Kevin.
5
6 > First I want to thanks for your help and advices , we have finish make
7 > gentoo stage3 and it will be tests by our community.
8 > Now I am working for gentoo LiveCD using stage3 . After searching
9 > gentoo website, I can not find a very clearly method to make gentoo LiveCD .
10 > So ,if conveniently , could you give me some advices or some websites
11 > which cover the methods to LiveCD of other arch(e.g : x86 ,amd64 etc..)
12 > Thanks very much ~ :-)
13
14 You can find in the releng repo the specs we use to build all the
15 stages and CDs for all the arches[1]. In particular you might want to
16 use something like the install-cd specs for amd64[2][3] as examples.
17 We also have some scripts in the repo we use for the automated builds
18 in some arches[4].
19 Feel free to poke us through e-mail or pop into #gentoo-releng in the
20 freenode network.
21
22 [1] - https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/releng.git/
23 [2] - https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/releng.git/tree/releases/weekly/specs/amd64/installcd-stage1.spec