From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] tinderbox rebuild exist package
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:13:04
1 In the livecd-stage1 I just clear auto-resume with -a, but maybe there is a
2 quicker way.
5 >From: Oliveiros Peixoto <oliveiros@×××××××.br>
6 >Reply-To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
7 >To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
8 >Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] tinderbox rebuild exist package
9 >Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:49:17 -0300
10 >
11 >Hi..
12 >
13 >I need rebuild packages that use other USE FLAGS
14 >but catalyst not make it.
15 >
16 >i have in my stage4 apache installed, but while i use thinderbox for
17 >rebuild apache using other USE FLAGS it unpack apache and not rebuild
18 >in emerge.
19 >
20 >somebody can help me?
21 >
22 >--
23 >gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list
27 Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
28 http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
31 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list