From: Ted Kosan <tkosan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Root user's home directory
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:24:01
1 Hello,
2
3 First off, earlier in the week I moved my LiveCD builds over to Catalyst2 rc5
4 and so far I have not run into any problems during the build process.
5
6 Now for my question. After my LiveCD boots the root user's HOME environment
7 variable is set to "/". The /etc/passed file shows root's HOME to be /root and
8 if I ssh into the machine the remote shell shows root's HOME to be /root.
9
10 Does anyone have some thoughts on how I can adjust my catalyst configuration to
11 have the LiveCD boot with the root user's HOME environment variable set to
12 "/root"?
13
14 Thanks in advance :-)
15