From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] gensplash
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:56:54
1 Ok I got past the error by making sure CONFIG_FB_VESA_TNG=y in my kernel
2 config. Everything got put where it should be. I did notice a warning
3 that said I might have to pass this to the kernel:
4
5 vga=791 splash=silent,theme:livecd-2005.1 CONSOLE=/dev/tty1 quiet
6
7 Sure enough when I booted the latest build I got the message about
8 passing a bad number again. Should I be passing this like to the kernel
9 in the stage2 spec, and if so under livecd/bootargs?
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
14 Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:05 PM
15 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
16 Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] gensplash
17