From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Can't start catalyst -f tinderbox.spec
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:03:22
1 On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 11:32 -0300, Daniel van Ham Colchete wrote:
2 > pkgcache_path:
3 > kerncache_path:
4
5 Why are you doing these? Considering that catalyst spit an error on
6 pkgcache_path, I'd say that's your problem.
7
8 > (subarch: nocona is right, I changed the arch/x86.py file to allow it)
9
10 I'm sure it is simple, but please submit this patch as a bug report and
11 I'll get it into the next catalyst release.
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
16 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
17 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
18 Gentoo Foundation