From: Kosta Todorovic <kostodo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with NMAP
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:07:31
1 I've added a portage overlay with a unmasked libstdc++ ebuild and
2 added libstdc++ to livecd-stage1.spec but when i build livecd-stage1 i
3 get the following error:
4
5 !!! Digest verification Failed:
6 !!! /usr/portage/sys-libs/libstdc++-v3/libstdc++-v3-3.3.3-r1.ebuild
7 !!! Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size