From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with pam-login
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:04:42
1 Hi to all!
2 I am getting this error on building my stage1 with latest 2.0:
3 !!! Error: the sys-apps/pam-login package conflicts with another package.
4 !!! both can't be installed on the same system together.
5 !!! Please use 'emerge --pretend' to determine blockers.
6
7 Using this guide:
8 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_build_a_LiveCD#Possible_Problem
9 I have removed the package but i still got the error; before building it, i
10 have cleaned all the tmp folder.
11
12 P.S. is there a way for changing emerge option before building the stage1 (for
13 example adding pretend here should help)? I don't found anything about it in
14 the catalyst.conf
15
16 Thanks
17 Luca
20 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
21 nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
22
23 LINUX User #411601
24 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it
29 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list