From: Martino Dell'Ambrogio <martino.dellambrogio@××××.ch>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] How to accept licences
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:43:38
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm trying to build a livecd with catalyst 2.0.6.916.
4
5 While building the livecd-stage1 target I've got this obvious error:
6
7 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "dev-java/sun-jdk" have been masked.
8 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
9 request:
10 - dev-java/sun-jdk-1.6.0.26 (masked by: dlj-1.1 license(s))
11
12 I set portage_confdir to a path with a package.license file containing
13 the line "dev-java/sun-jdk dlj-1.1", but I got the same result.
14
15 I tried with a package.license directory, with a "*" flag, even with an
16 export ACCEPT_LICENSE="*" within catalystrc, but portage seems to ignore
17 all of them.
18 The portage version is 2.1.9.42 for both host and build. Also both
19 systems are amd64.
20
21 I can't seem to find my error anywhere, and I guess catalyst is aware of
22 everything LICENSE-related or it wouldn't be possible to build the
23 official distributions, right? Thank you for your help.
26 Martino DELL'AMBROGIO
27 GCIA
28 Expert Sécurité
29
31 KYOS IT SECURITY
32 Audit, Conseil & Solutions en Sécurité Informatique
33 12 bis avenue Rosemont - 1208 Genève
34 Mobile : +41 78 920 88 67
35 Bureau : +41 22 566 76 33
36 Fax: +41 22 734 79 03