From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Building stage3 fails because of no C++ compiler
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 01:11:19
1 On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 23:54 +0100, Jan Stępień wrote:
2 > What am I doing wrong? Should I change CHOST only between stage2 and 3?
3 > Or is there a different solution? I'd be grateful for your support.
4 > .spec files attached.
5
6 You should change the CHOST in the stage2 spec. Look at
7 http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/src/releng/specs/2007.1/x86/
8 for examples. Also, there's no need to post your specs every time. It
9 just adds a bunch of stuff for people to download that don't necessarily
10 need it.
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
15 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams