From: Matthias Langer <mlangc@×××.at>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] 'stage4 tarball'
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:36:29
1 Hi, i'm completely new to this list and catalyst. So maybe my questions
2 are trivial ... What i want to do is the following:
3
4 I want to install a fully functional and tweaked gentoo-desktop system
5 on a legacy pentium3 box in a minimal amount of time.
6
7 While thinking about how to achieve this, i stumbled over catalyst.
8 Unfortunaltly calalysts documentation is rather minimal, but i think
9 that this tool is what i need. What i want to know is:
10
11 Is it possible to somehow build the complete p3 system with custom use
12 and cflags with my athlon-xp at home to get some kind of
13 'stage4-tarball' that i just have to unpack to the hardisk of the
14 p3-system (instead of the stage3 tarball) ?
15
16 Matthias
19 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list