From: "Juan Luis Pérez Pérez" <juanluperez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Cannot create stage1-livecd
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:59:44
1 >> My make.profile is a symlink:
2 >> # ls -l /etc/make.*
3 > When using Catalyst, the contents/settings of your base system are not
4 > relevant.
5
6 So... How can I work this out? Where is that "/etc/make.profile"?
7 I changed livecd-stage1 and it does not work at all. Catalyst still
8 show that error message about make.profile is not a symlink...
11 Juan Luis Pérez Pérez
12 Website: http://www.juanluperez.com
13 Registered GNU/Linux user #408294 according to counter.li.org
14 --
15 Por favor, no adjunte documentos en formatos "doc", "ppt", sino en
16 algún formato estándar como "html", "pdf", "rtf", "odt" o "txt".
17 Gracias.
18 Cf: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html