From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Nptl and new stage1
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:11:34
1 Hi to all mates!
2
3 I am starting a new live for a friend of mine who is a teacher and wanna show
4 some Linux to his students. I plan to use the new profile 2006.1/Desktop, but i am
5 thinking about the chost setting:
6 In the past works with catalyst, i didn't set any chost option while building my stage1,2,3 and
7 all was fine ( probably because glibc version was not 2.4);
8 with new glibc does I need to set chost option like this to build all my stages?
9 chost: i686-pc-linux-gnu
10
11 Thank you very much
12 Luca
15 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
16
17 LINUX User #411601
18 GENTOO-GIS Development Team
19 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it