From: Jeff Davidson <supermonkey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Package Masking and other.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 03:03:16
1 James Dio wrote:
2
3 >Ok, I've built a wonderful cd and I'm not yet satisfied with it (as I
4 >wont be for a while) However I've run into where things are in testing
5 >(~x86) and blocked by package.mask. How do I get around this, I tried
6 >setting envscript=/root/catalyst-env.sh and in there i have a export
7 >ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" and It seems not not care. Any thoughts? and how
8 >do i get around the package.masked ones? (i wish there was a way to do
9 >this so i can see what is emerging X also but i guess i can wait for
10 >that)
11 >
12 >james
13 >(thanks for your help)
16 There's a portage_confdir setting for specfiles, point it to a directory
17 containing a package.keywords file with any entry you want in it. (You
18 can also use package.mask or any file from /etc/portage)/
19
20 -Monkey
21 --
22 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list