From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] How use livecd/fsscript and livecd/overlay
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:53:27
1 Hi to all!
2 I am moving to catalyst2 and for a simple livecd it's working very well. Now i
3 need to do some advance operation:
4 1) I need to copy in the apache root the folder in /home/geko/pmapper; I need
5 to use the livecd/overlay option, but i don't understand how set the place
6 where put the folder (in my example /var/www/localhost/ht-docs). Should I use
7 fsscript to copy the folder?
8
9 2) How use fsscript to add option to kde menu?
10
11 Thanks for your help
12
13 Luca
16 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
17 nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
18
19 LINUX User #411601
20 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it
25 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list