From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with NMAP
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:41:40
1 On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 10:47 +0000, Kosta Todorovic wrote:
2 > I've tried to add NMAP to the livecd using catalyst but when I try and
3 > run it it gives the following error:
4 > nmap: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot
5 > open shared object file: No such file or directory
6
7 Either do not unmerge gcc, or unmask libstdc++-v3 and emerge it during
8 livecd-stage1.
9
10 Normally, we don't need to see your spec files. You save traffic on the
11 mailing list by not attaching them until they're requested. I know that
12 this is different than in bug reports, where we want as much information
13 as possible, but mailing lists reach many more users and we still have a
14 large number of users (and devs) on dial-up.
15
16 Thanks!
19 Chris Gianelloni
21 Games - Developer