From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Auto Login
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:33:02
1 I added your changes to my fsscript and just re-ran the stage2 build.
2 Now all of the sudden I am back to erroring out. The rc-updates finish
3 fine, then it grabs pciids. Then says the following:
4
5 Done.
6 Error, cannot setup splash theme livecd-2005.1
7 !!! catalyst: Preclean runscript failed.
10 What the heck?
11
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
14 Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 2:06 PM
15 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Auto Login
17