From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o, vapier@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] GNAP in Google SoC
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:31:19
1 On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 13:45 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > > I'm working on the GSoC project which aims at enabling gnap builds
3 > on
4 > > non-x86 and which enables cross-compiling for gnap. I did not work
5 > > that much on the last point so far, since i'd like to know what is
6 > > already done, first.
7 > >
8 > > So... How's the status on this one?
9 >
10 > What is the status of what? Cross-compiling?
11
12 I was talking about the status of vapiers' cross compile patches for
13 catalyst. I talked to him since and he said he would file a bug with the
14 patches. Catalyst should be able to cross cmpile stage1 he said, only
15 not all stage1 packages work with cross compilation.
16
17 I'm still waiting for the bug.
18
19 Philipp