From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Setting cflags for a single package in spec file
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:58:27
1 On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Garrity, Christopher
2 <Christopher.Garrity@××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > Is there a way to set cflags for just a single package inside the spec file?
5 > I don't need/want to override cflags for all packages, just one.
6 > net-ftp/tftp-hpa-5.1 is causing my netboot2 target to fail because of a bug
7 > related to -O2 and gcc-4.5.3 :(
8
9 Not in the spec file directly.
10
11 What I would do is set portage_confdir in the spec file, ie
12 portage_confdir: /directory/containing/etc/portage
13
14 And inside your confdir, set CFLAG exceptions as described here:
15 http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/CflagsExceptions
16
17 Let us know if that works for you.
18