From: Paul Smith <psmith@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] ccache size resetting?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:45:59
1 %% Robert Paskowitz <r2d2@g.o> writes:
2
3 >> But, I'm ass-u-me-ing that this is only in effect inside the chroot,
4 >> right? So, how can this impact my ccache, which is outside the chroot?
5
6 rp> A bind mount is performed from your regular ccache directory to a
7 rp> location within the chroot, before the chroot is performed.
8
9 Oooh. Heh. When I wrote my email I though "I wonder if it mounts my
10 cache into the chroot?" but then I though "nah, it wouldn't be THAT
11 smart..."
12
13 Doh! :-).
17 Paul D. Smith <psmith@××××××.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
18 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
20 These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
21 --
22 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list