From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] stage4 glibc ebuild stomps my locale.gen
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 18:13:58
1 On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 04:51 +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 > Andrew Gaffney wrote:
3 > > >I think someone else should also have noticed this too.
4 > >
5 > > Yes, we've noticed. However, releng doesn't build stage4 tarballs,
6 > > so we didn't care.
7 >
8 > I care. Is b.g.o the right way to go?
9
10 Yes.
11
12 > > which we obviously don't support :)
13 >
14 > Sure. It was a somewhat desperate attempt. A workaround might be to
15 > put a hacked glibc ebuild in my overlay, but I would like to avoid
16 > that upkeep in the long run.
17
18 Well, it needs to be fixed in the glibc ebuild, rather than catalyst.
19 File a bug against glibc and feel free to add catalyst@g.o to the
20 CC list, so we can watch/track the bug, also.
23 Chris Gianelloni
24 Developer
25 wolf31o2.org