From: Dario Cavallaro <subbia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] error during stage2
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:25:56
1 Hi all, after some googling without results I thought that this is the
2 best way in order to have help. I went in a strange error: in stage2
3 after unmerging packages and deleting unneeded files, the script gives
4 me this messagge:
5
6 Running action sequence: target_setup
7 Setting up filesystems per filesystem type
8 Filesystem not setup
9
10 !!! catalyst: target_image_setup script failed.
13 Catalyst aborting....
16 I don't know what it could be. This is the verbose output and this make
17 me more crazy trying to resolve the problem. Howevere I think it's my
18 mistake, but would to know what I'm doing wrong. Please help me!
19 --
20 Saluti
21
22 Dario Cavallaro
23 --
24 registered user #403926
25 Linux Counter http://counter.li.org
26 http://digilander.libero.it/subbia83
27 Il LugAG (lug di Agrigento) ricicla vecchio hardware
28 per svariate iniziative. Ringraziamo tutti coloro che
29 non buttano cose ancora utili.
30 --
31 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list