From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problems to compile klibc(udev) with genkernel 3.2.1
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:33:24
1 On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 07:52 +0200, "Andreas Rückert" wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > I'm stuck again. I guess I tried more than 20 times to run stage 2
5 > with a current portage snapshot. No luck so far. I tried at least
6 > 5 kernel versions, 2 processor types and lots of spec file variants.
7
8 livecd-stage2, right?
9
10 File a bug against genkernel.
11
12 It seems to be working fine for us on the release building, however.
13 Perhaps there is something in your spec file causing this issue?
14
15 Also, try upgrading to genkernel 3.2.2 first.
18 Chris Gianelloni
20 Games - Developer
21 Gentoo Linux