From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Is this a bug?
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:56:08
1 >This is a known bug with the currently stable version of genkernel in the
2 >tree.
3
4 Thank you, once again I posted a warning in the wiki. After your mail I
5 managed to make a few live minidvd's, and they were (in what catalyst was
6 responsable :P) great!
7
8 However on my pc I couldn't pass the boot step. After losing much sanity I
9 realized the livecd's catalyst now makes seem to think /dev/sdaX devices
10 with a folder /livecd is The livecd. There is no customization I made that
11 can cause this, however the release livecd's don't have this issue.
12
13 Couldn't find this bug (if so) posted. If so, you could add a file in the
14 livecd overlay just for recognition (with version/code), for the new
15 releases.
16
17 Cheers
18
20 Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
21 http://search.msn.com/
24 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list