From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Migrating man page to asciidoc?
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:09:01
1 В Птн, 24/06/2011 в 02:41 +0200, Sebastian Pipping пишет:
2 > According to git blame, the man page of catalyst hasn't been touched
3 > since 2005. I would like to migrate it to Asciidoc to ease up future
4 > maintenance. I would add a Makefile including a "dist" target to make
5 > sure we always ship releases with an updated man page. The list of
6 > supported subarches could be pulled into the man page automatically.
7 >
8 > What do you say?
9
10 For me if man page was not touched since 2005 means that it's completely
11 unmaintained and thus since you are interested in maintaining - just go
12 ahead!
13
14 BTW, thanks for your efforts.
17 Peter.