From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with ARCH
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:55:15
1 On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 17:59 -0500, Dylan Carlson wrote:
2 > On Thu December 30 2004 17:33, John Davis wrote:
3 > > Remember to set "sharedir" in /etc/catalyst/catalyst.conf to the
4 > > location of the CVS co.
5 >
6 > Yeah, I tried that... no luck. :/
7 >
8 > I think grsec is getting in the way because of a more limited chroot. Alas
9 > I will have to spend more time on this in Jan, unfortunately. Thanks
10 > though.
11
12 You have to pretty much turn off all chroot restrictions to use catalyst
13 successfully.
14
15 Also, there's no need to "bump" on a mailing list. John and I were
16 actually discussing your problem yesterday, but as of yet had not come
17 up with any solutions to your problem.
20 Chris Gianelloni
21 Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager
22 Games - Developer
23 Gentoo Linux