From: "Daniel Díaz" <mrchapp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] livecd-stage1 problem
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 02:43:27
1 Hello!
2
3 (Sorry I was out -- something kept me busy in the real world Mon-Wed.)
6 On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:42 AM, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
7 > On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 18:23 -0600, Daniel Díaz wrote:
8 > > On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
9 > > [...]
10 > > > I plan on starting up a fairly comprehensive manual for catalyst after
11 > > > this coming release.
12 > >
13 > > Chris, if I can be of any help please let me know . Somebody else
14 > > might be interested too in collaborating developing a good reference
15 > > manual.
16 >
17 > Absolutely, I plan on starting it simply as a listing of every spec file
18 > key available in each target, but from there, plan on writing up a
19 > simple "howto" which will slowly expand into a comprehensive manual.
20 >
21 > I would definitely be interested in help. Do you know GuideXML?
22
23 I didn't, but now I do! The Gentoo GuideXML Guide is quite a good reference.
24
25 Let me know if I can help with formatting of the list of spec files.
26
27 Greetings!
28
29 Daniel Díaz