From: Lanza Fabrizio <Fabrizio.Lanza@××××××.it>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: R: [gentoo-catalyst] producing a DVD
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:58:28
1 Yes, it's different. My CD .iso does not work in qemu, because it's 900M. It gives an error that it is out of space. Also, I cannot burn it on a DVD. I used Nero, which complained that it was a CD and not a DVD.
2
3 So, I need to produce a real DVD filesystem.
4
5 Best,
6 Fabrizio
7
8 -----Messaggio originale-----
9 Da: Pongracz Istvan [mailto:pongracz.istvan@×××××.com]
10 Inviato: martedì 26 febbraio 2008 12.26
11 A: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
12 Oggetto: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] producing a DVD