From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Auto Login
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:05:56
1 I think the problem may be that when I re-run the stage 2 build and have
2 not changed anything in the kernel config the kernel doesn't rebuild. It
3 looks like you need that to happen so the prerequisites get put in place
4 before the splash attempts to install. Is there a way to force the
5 kernel to recompile?
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
9 Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 2:59 PM
10 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
11 Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Auto Login
12