From: Robert Paskowitz <r2d2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Livecd to hdd
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 04:08:09
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 If you are careful not to remove portage and various needed things, and
5 happen to be using a squashfs for the root, you could use something like
6 'unsquashfs'
7 (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=927877&group_id=63835&atid=505343)
8 to extract to disk. This script only works for big-endian squashfs
9 files, but someone could probably get it to do little-endian as well.
10 Otehr tools may exist for the other root filesystems in use.
11
12 Robert
13
14 Kosta Todorovic wrote:
15 > Could you be so kind to provide the script?