From: Toon Verstraelen <Toon.Verstraelen@×××××.be>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] live-cd question
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:54:15
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm new to this list, but didn't find the answer in the archives or on
4 the forum. I'm trying to make a livecd that automatically partitions and
5 formats /dev/hda and then downloads an image from a server that can be
6 installed on the target.
7
8 The first version of the script is finished and works, but I don't get
9 it started automatically. I've already tried changing /etc/inittab or
10 /root/.bash_profile by using the livecd/root_overlay option, but my
11 changes are wiped out later in the stage2 process. Is their another
12 trick that can do this?
13
14 greetings,
15