From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] [rfc] laying groundwork for cbuild
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:35:36
1 On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 00:31 -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 17 January 2007 10:07, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3 > > It was a livedvd spec, so I'll just post the top. Allow me to state
4 > > that this worked perfectly before applying your patch, which, unlike my
5 > > usual care, I applied without bothering to test... ;]
6 >
7 > whiner :p
8 >
9 > try the attached patch please
10
11 Same problem.
12
13 > any plans to implement any sort of test suite ?
14
15 Well, I usually try building at least livecd-stage1/livecd-stage2 with
16 the changes prior to adding them to SVN. In the case of a patch
17 touching some other location only, like a stage4 patch, I usually run
18 through a stage4 before commit.
21 Chris Gianelloni
22 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
23 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
24 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
25 Gentoo Foundation