From: "ducasse.isidore@×××××.com" <ducasse.isidore@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Updated minimal install CD for amd64: easier path.
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:12:09
1 If you find a livecd-stage1 somehwere, you can just build a livecd-stage2 with it, which involves calling genkernel to build the cd's kernel (that's where you add sata support), plenty of other stuff, and eventually output an iso.
2 If you don't find any livecd-stage1, build one with a brand 2006.1 stage3! You'll be able to choose each and every program that gets installed. See the manual at
3
4 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/
5
6 for details.